Wednesday 8 April 2015

Older Photos - Part 2

Some more photos I've taken pre-SLR, you might have noticed by now there's very few if any people in my pictures. That's because I much prefer landscapes, cityscapes and animals to people. That and I do believe you need permission to take photos of strangers (?) which I really cannot be fussed with.
Cannock Chase - iPhone
A Welsh beach - Nokia phone
The Solar Eclipse 2015 - iPhone
The Solar Eclipse 2015 - iPhone
My cat - Nokia phone
I've got some black and white shots I'm going to post as well but I'm only putting a few photos up at a time so as not to use up everything I have. Soon the postings will reduce to once a week maybe while I get new material. I don't drive so I rely on the Mr a lot to take me places where I can get snap-happy.

In the mean time enjoy.

Love
Teacup
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment